Discovering the independent voice
with the beginning Orff interval So\Mi.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: Traditional
- Key: C Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: AB
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ta | ti ti ta |
- Pitches: beginners: Mi So
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So, – beginning Orff interval
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth; independent singing, call/response
- Key Words: singing, low, know, independent voice, singing alone, beginning tune
- Keyboard: beginners: two finger exercise for right (5-3), left (1-3), and two hands together
Call:Who is singing low?Response:It is me, don’t you know?
Additional Formats (click to enlarge)