EXCELLENT beginning song which adds movement to the beginning Orff interval (So\Mi/So) and easily transfers fine motor skills to the keyboard or Orff center/station.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: USA – Children’s Singing Game
- Key: E Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: AAAA
- Rhythm: beginners: | ti ti ti ti | ti ti ta |
- Pitches: beginners: Mi So
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So, beginning Orff interval
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth
- Key Words: parts of the body, hands, shoulders, knees, nose, hair, toes, exercise with music
- Keyboard: beginners: two finger exercise for right, left, and two hands together
Hands on shoulders, hands on knees.