Introducing the beginning Orff interval So\Mi/So.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: England – Button Counting Song
- Key: C Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: AAAB
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ta | ti ti ta | ta (ta) |
- Pitches: beginners: Mi So
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth; rests: quarter
- Key Words: world geography: England; math, addition, 1+1+1=3+1=4, buttons, homonyms: four/for
- Keyboard: beginners: two finger exercise for right, left, and two hands together
Rich man, poor man,
Begger man, thief.
One plus one
Plus one is three
And one more make
Four buttons for me.
Additional Formats (click to enlarge)