Four part round with advanced syncopation, a dotted eighth rest, triplets, and mastering the perfect fourth (P4) So/Do\So.
- Grade: First
- Origin: England – Traditional Round
- Key: C Major
- Time: 4/4
- Form: ABCcca
- Rhythm: advanced: | ta ta ta (ta) | ta ti/ ri ta (ta) | syncopation, | ta ti/ ri ta (ti/) ri | syncopation,
| ti/ ri ti-ti-ti ti/ ri ti/ ri | syncopation,
| ti-ti-ti ti-ti-ti ti/ ri ti/ ri | syncopation,
| ti-ti-ti ti-ti-ti ti-ti-ti ti/ ri | syncopation
- Pitches: intermediate: Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do
- Intervals: intermediate: So/Do, Mi/So, So/Do8,
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, sixteenth; rest: quarter, dotted eighth; triplets, syncopation, four part round, singing in four parts, melodic rhythm patterns
- Key Words: world geography: England; carving knife, such a sight; possessive: farmer’s wife
- Recorder: intermediate: grades 3,4,5 – dotted eighth rest, triplets, mastering the perfect fourth: tonic\dominate/tonic (C\G/C)
Three blind mice, three blind mice.