Identifying melodic variations.
- Grade: First
- Origin: USA – Traditional
- Key: G Major
- Time: 4/4
- Form: rhythm: ABCD pitches: ABab
- Rhythm: intermediate: | ta ti ti ta | ta ti ti ta/ ti |
| ta ti ti ta ti ti | ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti | ti ti ta/a |
- Pitches: intermediate: So La Ti Do Re Mi Fa So
- Intervals: intermediate: Do/So, Mi\So, Do/Fa
- Musical Elements: notes: half, dotted quarter, quarter, eighth; fifth (5th) measure is a variation of the first (1st) measure, last measure is a variation of the fourth (4th) measure
- Key Words: home life, parts of a house, home sweet home, door, windows, floor, chimney, outside, shining, tall, curling
This is my little house, this is the door.