Adding the sixth (La) to the beginning Orff interval
So\Mi with percussion notation.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: England – Traditional Nursery Rhyme
- Key: C Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: AABB
- Rhythm: beginners: | ti ti ta | ti ti ti ti | ta ta |
- Pitches: beginners: Mi So La
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So (beginning Orff interval)
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth, percussion note heads, solo, repeat sign, two double barlines
- Key Words: world geography: England; numbers 1 through 10, fish, caught, bit, finger, left/right
- Keyboard: beginners: three finger exercise for right, left, and two hands together
One, two, three, four, five,
Why did you let it go?