Adding the tonal center to the beginning Orff interval.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: USA – Jump Rope Song
- Key: G Major
- Time: 4/4
- Form: AB
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ta ta ta | ta ti ti ta ta |
- Pitches: beginners: Do Mi So
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So, So\Do
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth; rest: quarter, adding the tonic (Do) to the beginning Orff interval So\Mi
- Key Words: playground song, jump-rope song, double dutch, doctor, die, sick, jumping rope, counting one (1) thru…
- Keyboard: beginners: three finger exercise for right (1-3-5), left (5-3-1), and two hands together
|1.||Mother, Mother I am sick,
Call for the doctor quick, quick, quick!
|Doctor doctor will I die?
Yes, my dear so will I.
Additional Formats (click to enlarge)