Introducing the sixth (La) to the beginning Orff interval So\Mi.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: USA – Singing School Song – Round
- Key: D Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: ABAB
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ta | ta (ta) |Pitches: beginners: Mi So La
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So
- Musical Elements: quarter note, quarter rest, singing alone and with others, introducing the sixth (La), beginning Orff interval So\Mi, round
- Key Words: how a mill works, corn, ground
- Keyboard: beginners: three finger exercise for right, left, and two hands together; intermediate: ensemble round
‘Round and ’round, the mill goes round.
Additional Formats (click to enlarge)