Singing a three part round with dynamics; forte, piano. The lyrics explain the round and dynamics.
- Grade: Third
- Origin: France – Alsatian Round
- Key: F Major
- Time: 3/4
- Form: rhythm: AAB – pitches: ABC
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ta ta | ta/ ti ta | syncopation, | ta/a/a | ta/a ta | ta/a (ta) |
- Pitches: intermediate: So Ti Do Re Mi Fa So
- Intervals: beginners: Do/Mi, Do/So, So/Do
- Musical Elements: notes: dotted half, half, dotted quarter, eighth; rest: quarter; dynamics: forte/loud, piano/soft, repeat, three part round, singing in three parts
- Key Words: world geography, Alsace, France, voices, dynamics, loud, soft, smoothly, softly, sing along
- Recorder: advanced: excellent ensemble recorder/Orff round for upper grades!