A singing game fostering the independent voice.
Beginning Orff interval So\Mi for voice and keyboard.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: USA, Singing Game
- Key: E Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: ABCD
- Rhythm: beginners: | ti ti ta | ti ti ti ti | ta ta |
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So
- Pitches: beginners: Mi So
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth; singing alone and with others, beginning vocal interval So\Mi (Orff), excellent beginning song
- Key Words: trade, job, geography, voice identification game using beginning Orff interval So\Mi, first song
- Keyboard: beginners: two finger exercise for right, left, and two hands together