Singing alone and with others while learning colors.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: German – Children’s Song
- Key: G Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: AaBb (B has a repeating pattern)
- Rhythm: beginners: | ta ti ti | ti ti ta | ti ti ti ti |
- Pitches: intermediate: La Ti Do Re Mi Fa So
- Intervals: intermediate: Re\Ti, Do\So, Mi/So, Fa\Re, Re/Fa
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth; rest: quarter; singing alone and with others, developing the independent voice
- Key Words: world geography: Germany; colors, green, student introductions, meeting new friends
Green, green, green, now who is wearing green today?