Excellent beginning tune for non-readers!
Excellent for beginning Orff interval So\Mi.
- Grade: Kindergarten
- Origin: USA – Traditional
- Key: D Major
- Time: 2/4
- Form: rhythm: AAAA – pitches: AAAb
- Rhythm: beginners: | ti ti ti ti | ti ti ta |
- Pitches: beginners: Mi So
- Intervals: beginners: So\Mi, Mi/So
- Musical Elements: notes: quarter, eighth; simple rhythms, introduce/reinforce beginning Orff interval, So\Mi
- Key Words: rhyming words: nine, line, track, back – vocabulary: engine, train, railroad, money
- Keyboard: beginners: two finger exercise for the right, left, and, two hands together
Engine, engine number nine,